Bruder 1/16 Caterpillar Track Loader BR02447
The Bruder caterpillar tracked loader is distinguished by many realistic details such as the real link track, a drivers cabin with doors that can be opened, as well as through the really easy one-handed operation of the loading shovel.
Caterpillar tracked loaders are true power tools and cope with working even under very adverse weather and ground conditions. The 192 HP tracked loader frequently works in conjunction with heavy construction lorries and primarily loads heavy-duty dumpers. These loading vehicles have tracks for working safely in difficult terrain with soft subsoil as well as a front shovel familiar from wheeled tractors. It is used in mines, difficult road construction sites, especially where huge work lifting power is demanded as well as major construction sites in the mountains such as tunnel and bridge work. BRUDER has developed such a model based on the style of the great CATERPILLAR.
- fully functional loading arm with locking mechanism in raised position
- easy one-handed operation due to newly developed scoop mechanics
- rear-mounted scarifier with up/down movement
- fully glazed cab made of transparent and high-quality polycarbonate as well as doors that can be opened
- real track links (no rubber caterpillar tracks)
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
Made in Germany
Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.