Bruder 1/16 Linde Fork Lift H30D with Two Pallets BR02511
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
The Linde H30D forklift is an industrial stacker that is in fact operated with diesel or gas. The impressive original in Porsche design presents a very attractive template for the toy model. The stacker is equipped with a double-stage lift mast whose lift and tilt function can be operated with one hand. The hydraulic pitch cylinders mounted in the roof are used for setting the tilt of the lifting mast. The model has easy-to-operate steering that enables the children to manoeuvre a load in the tightest space just like the original. The fork prongs are, of course, adjustable and detachable. Two Euro pallets are included. Tread tyres complete the picture.
- double lift mast
- lift and tilt function with one-handed operation
- hydraulic pitch cylinders mounted in the roof for setting the tilt of the lifting mast
- easy-to-operate steering
- adjustable and detachable fork prongs
- drawbar coupling
- 2 pallets
- tread tyres
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16
- Recommended for play both indoors and out
- With its typical Bruder highly detailed plastic design and function, this is a great educational toy!
Dimensions: 29 x 22 x 9.2cm (L x W x H)
For children aged 3 years and up
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.