Tamiya 1/35 M26 Pershing US Medium Tank 35254
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
The U.S. Medium Tank M26 Pershing made its appearance at the end of WWII to allow the American army to stand up to the wrath of German tanks. The Pershing which was equipped with a long 90mm gun and exhibited incredible mobility, was first deployed to the European front in February 1945 as part of the effort to invade the German homeland. The Pershing, of which 200 were used against Germany until its surrender, successfully engaged Tiger I and Pz.kpfw. IV tanks. When the Korean War began in June 1950. The M26 also fought successfully against the rival T34/85 Soviet built tanks of the North Korean and Chinese volunteer armies.
U.S. Medium Tank M26 Pershing Features
- ..Length: 245mm, Turret with its 90mm long barrel gun and boat hull like underside, have been faithfully reproduced with an incredible level of detail.
- Crew hatches can be assembled in either the opened or closed position. Movable suspension forms to the landscape of dioramas.
- Small details like separate parts for the engine grills and cast iron appearance on the hull and the turret make kit seem even more real.
- Machine gun ammunition boxes and two crew figures (torso) are included. Decals for 4 different markings.
Recommended paints for this kit:
- X-10..- 10ml Gun Metal
- X-11..- 10ml Chrome Silver
- X-7..- 10ml Red
- XF-1..- 10ml Flat Black
- XF-15..- 10ml Flat Flesh
- XF-2..- 10ml Flat White
- XF-49..- 10ml Khaki
- XF-51..- 10ml Khaki Drab
- XF-52..- 10ml Flat Earth
- XF-56..- 10ml Metallic Grey
- XF-57..- 10ml Buff
- XF-60..- 10ml Dark Yellow
- XF-62..- 10ml Olive Drab
- XF-64..- 10ml Red Brown
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.