Tamiya 1/10 NISMO Coppermix Silvia - TT02D Drift Spec 58612
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
The TT-02 chassis is an entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
• Scale: 1/10
• Construction type: assembly kit
• Terrain use: On-Road
• Drive-train: 4WD Shaft Drive
• Drive line: Dog bone
• Differential type: Gear
• Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
• Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
• Shock damper: Oil-filled damper
• Shock damper material: Plastic
• Tire type: Rubber-drift type
• Tire tread: Slick
• Body material: Polycarbonate
• Chassis material: Plastic
• Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Included
• LED Light buckets: Yes
• LED Light: Yes
• Motor: 540-brushed type
• Bearings: Shielded ball bearing
• Adjustable camber: Fixed
• Adjustable toe angles: Front only
• Adjustable ground clearance: Yes
• Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
• Adjustable wheelbase: Yes
• Adjustable track width: Yes
• Adjustable shock angle: Yes
• Separately-molded side mirror and rear wing parts.
• LED light buckets and light parts are included.
• The TT-02D is the specially tuned drift spec of the popular shaft-driven 4WD entry chassis, the TT-02.
• 24mm width drift-spec tires on metal-plated mesh wheels, CVA oil dampers, full ball bearings, a sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (capable of running brushed and brushless motors)
• 7.2 battery & charger
• 2-channel radio gear
• PS paint
|Level of Completion||Ready-To-Run|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.