Tamiya 1/24 Lunch Box Mini R/C 4WD Assembly Kit 57409
Or 4 interest-free payments of $37.50 with Learn more.
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
The classic shrunken Lunch Box body sits on top of the 4WD SW-01 chassis. It is capable of 4-wheel steering using separately sold Upper Arm Connectors that not only allows you to steer with all four wheels on the ground, but it also allows the vehicle to steer while doing wheelies.
• The steering uses 1-piece upper arms for a tight turning circle and the body leans to help suppress tumbles. It can be converted into a 4-wheel steering setup with separately sold Item 54898 SW-01 Upper Arm Connectors.
• The body is attached to the body mounts using magnets for quick attachment.
• The Type 370 motor is located right in the center of the SW-01 chassis, in a gear-driven 4WD setup with a gear ratio of 21.875:1.
• 1/24 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 190mm, width: 146mm, height: 140mm.
• The famous Lunch Box body is molded in lightweight and durable polycarbonate and is pre-painted.
• The body leans in the direction in which the model steers, achieving remarkably tight turning circles.
• Responsive 4WD.
• Strut style suspension.
• Can be used with standard size servos and R/C equipment despite its compact nature.
• Big, tread patterned tires give superb traction and add to the overall cartoonish look of the Lunchbox Mini.
• Dish type wheels.
• Compatible with Tamiya LF Battery LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (M-Size) as a power source.
• Aftermarket battery note: Battery pack size must be under 66x36x15mm in size.
• 370-type size motor included.
• 2-Channel Radio, standard size servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger.
• Compatible with: item 51610 RC T301 Battery Case for use with 4 AA batteries if desired.
• Adjustable Gear Ratio: Fixed
• Bearings: Plastic bushing
• Body Material: Polycarbonate
• Body Stickers: Included
• Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
• Chassis Type: SW-01
• Construction Type: Assembly Kit
• Differential Type: Gear
• Drive Type: 4WD
• Electronic Speed Control (esc): Not Included
• Motor: 130-Size
• Requires A: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger
• Scale: 1/24
• Shock Damper: Friction type
• Special Feature 1: Comes with painted body
• Suspension: Fully Independent Double Wishbone
• Terrain Use: On-Road
• Length: 190mm, Width: 150mm, Height: 140mm
• Wheelbase: 92mm?
• Tread: 122mm (Front/Rear)
• Tire Width/Diameter: 28/70mm (Front/Rear)
• Monocoque Frame Gear-Driven 4WD
• Planetary Gear Differentials
• 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
• Suspension: MacPherson Strut
• Gear Ratio = 21.88:1
• Type 370 Motor Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) is sold separately
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.