Revell 1/24 Model Set BMW I8 - 67008 Plastic Model Kit
Model Set Kits include paint, paintbrushes and glue. They come unassembled and unpainted but ready for both by itself.The BMW i8 is the embodiment of a future orientated sports car incorporating the latest in revolutionary technology. The rear axle of the plug-in hybrid is powered by a 3 cylinder engine which although it only has 1.5 litres capacity still produces a whopping 170 kW (231 bhp) and 320Nm of torque with the help of two turbochargers. The front axle draws power from an electric motor that delivers 96 kW (131 bhp). Interaction between the two engines is optimally co-ordinated thanks to an intelligent energy management system. The result: true sports car performance and this with fuel consumption and emission values of a small car. The i8 accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in just 4.4 seconds and can achieve the usual BMW top speed of 250 km/h (155 mph).
- Faithfully reproduced multi-part bodywork
- Multi-part 3 cylinder engine
- Highly detailed reproduction of the electric motor
- Doors can be built in either the open or closed position
- Detailed interior with authentic dashboard
- Structured front seats and authentic jump seats
- Separate movable tailgate
- Fully detailed suspension
- Rotating wheels
- Detailed chassis
- Various chrome parts, including wheel rims and reflectors
- Extensive decal set with international number plates (D, A, NL, F, B, CH, GB, I, RUS)
Length: 195 mm
Number of parts: 131
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.