Revell 1/144 Model Set F-14A Tomcat 'Black Bunny' - 64029 Plastic Model Kit
Model Set Kits include paint, paintbrushes and glue. They come unassembled and unpainted but ready for both by itself.The manoeuvrable F-14 is one of the most effective weapons systems used by the western air forces and is still among the most up-to-date US Navy fighter-interceptors. Developed as an air superiority fighter it has an excellent performance capability. The all black Vandy One F-14 from Navy Test Unit VX-4 Pt. Mugu (California) caused a sensation in 1990.
- New model kit
- Structural surface details with flush metal joints
- Detailed cockpit
- Movable variable-geometry wings
- Landing gear optionally extended or retracted
- 2 Phoenix missiles
- 2 Sidewinder missiles
- Decals for the Vandy-One special livery of the VX-4 and another US Navy version:
- Grumman F-14A Tomcat, Vandy One , Air Test and Evaluation Squadron VX- 4, NAS Pt Mugu, California, USA, 1991
- Grumman F-14A Tomcat, VF-142 Ghostriders , CVW-6, U.S. Navy, USS America, 1976
Length: 134 mm
Wingspan: 130 mm
Number of parts: 49
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.