Oxford 1/76 Ford Transit LWB High Royal Mail
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Ford Transit LWB High Royal Mail
Our fleet of Royal Mail vehicles across the ages is joined by this modern Ford Transit long wheel base high roof van which in real life is the only one of its kind in the Royal Mail fleet, being an ‘electric’ conversion of the standard Ford Transit TDCi 100T 350. One of the Smith electric vehicle conversions, this unique mail van is powered by an electric 400 CF Edison battery. Its Electric Vehicle status is printed in white on both sides beneath the Royal cipher. With a 2007 registration plate – YN07 EKH – and decorated in the signature bright red paint scheme with black interior, other modern graphics include the 08457 telephone number and website address across the back doors with the website address repeated under the Royal cipher on the side doors.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.