Hasegawa 1/72 Eurofighter Typhoon (Single Seater) 01570 Plastic Model Kit
Hasegawa - 1/72 Eurofighter Typhoon (Single Seater)
In the 1970s, several European nations began to formulate requirements for their next generation of multirole fighters based upon ongoing cold war needs and NATO support obligations. As early development begain in each of these countries, all recognized the risk and expense of such a development was more than any one country would be able to afford. As with the three-country alliance that created PANAVIA's Tornado, a new alliance was formed between the British, Germans, and Italians to create Eurofighter GmbH and its new design, the EF-2000 Typhoon.
First flown in 1994, the Typhoon spend the next nine years working through development and test before entering service in 2003 with the RAF, Luftwaffe, Italian AF, and Spanish AF. The aircraft has also been exported to the Royal Saudi and Austrian Air Forces with other nations considering as well. The aircraft is a twin-engined delta-wing multi-role fighter with canards under the cockpit. The platform uses fly-by-wire technology to bring advanced high-angle-of-attack performance in aerial combat.
The 1/72 scale is ideal for model Eurofighter Typhoon (Single Seater) from Hasegawa is a military models and figurines! Features highly detailed, injection-molded grey plastic parts, a detailed cockpit with instrument panel and pilot, realistic landing gear and two waterslide decal marking options.
Leading brand of the Japanese model, including Hasegawa offers a wide range of aircraft models in 1/48 scale and 1/72 scale.
- Scale: 1/72
- Parts: 195 pcs
- L 8.72 x W 6.04 inches
- Item name: Eurofighter Typhoon Single Seater (First Press Limited Edition w/ Display Stand Bonus Parts!)
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Type: Assembly Military Airforce
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue (Clear) , Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- No. 3 (F) Air Force Squadron Squadron
- JG74 Luftwaffe Red Flag Alaska 12-2 June 2012
- No. 17 (R) Squadron of the Royal Air Force
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.