Hasegawa 1/32 Polikarpov I-16 Finnish Air Force 08254 Plastic Model Kit
Or 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 with Learn more.
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
Hasegawa - 1/32 Polikarpov I-16 'FiAF'
It captures the Soviet army and reproduces the I-16 used for training. The "VH-21" is an aircraft with green / black camouflage. The kit parts are set by ICM. The cockpit and engine are also carefully made. The tail rudder and elevator are movable.
The 1/32 scale is ideal for model Polikarpov I-16 'FiAF' from Hasegawa is a military models and figurines! Features highly detailed, injection-molded grey plastic parts, a detailed cockpit with instrument panel and pilot, realistic landing gear and two waterslide decal marking options.
- Scale: 1/32
- Parts: 115 pcs
- L 7.55 x W 11.10 inches
- Item name: Polikarpov I-16 `Finnish Air Force`
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Type: Assembly Military Airforce
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue (Clear) , Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- Finnish Air Force 24th Squadron Affiliation aircraft "VH-21" (March 1941)
- Finnish Air Force aircraft belonging to "VH-201" (February 1940)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.