Dragon 1/35 Sd.Kfz.10 Ausf.B 1942 Production - Smart Kit DR 6731
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
Dragon is proud to announce the arrival of its long-awaited kit of a 1/35 scale Sd.Kfz.10 halftrack. This important kit helps fill an important gap in model coverage of Germanys numerous halftrack types. The Sd.Kfz.10 was a light design in the 1-ton-payload class that was intended as a prime mover for small towed guns such as the 3.7cm PaK 35/36 or 2cm FlaK 30. Its total capacity was eight troops. Demag delivered the first vehicles in 1938, but eventually seven factories were involved in producing approximately 14,000 examples. Dragons kit represents an Ausf.B model from the 1942 time period. While the Sd.Kfz.10 was conceived as a prime mover, it was also commonly used as a personnel carrier, as shown in the box top artwork.
As already mentioned, Dragons 1/35 scale kit depicts a halftrack built in 1942, one that still possessed a semiautomatic transmission. Certainly compared to tanks and many other halftracks, this is not a large vehicle. However, although it may be small in stature, it is big on detail. For instance, it possesses a full interior in the drivers and troop compartment, and even the engine and transmission hidden under the hood are fully present. The crew seats even possess a textured surface. The middle tier of interleaved road wheels is new especially for this kit. The Sd.Kfz.10 was used in all theaters of WWII, thus giving modelers unlimited scope as they explore their creative impulses. It was a versatile vehicle, and modelers will find the same when they combine it with other panzer kits or figure sets from Dragons impressive collection.
- Newly tooled Sd.Kfz.10 rendered w/fine detail
- Newly tooled wing mirror and spotlight
- Newly designed cloth pattern
- Newly designed road wheels w/precise details
- Included clear lenses for headlamps
- Taillights, brackets and photo-etched parts
- Circular barbed-wire bracket mounted on detailed chassis
- Delicate on-vehicle tools reproduced
- Sides of troop compartment can be folded up/down
- Rifle rack w/full detail reproduced
- Transparent windshield can be folded up/down
- Accurately detailed radiator grill and hood
- Slide-molded suspension arms and springs w/delicate details
- One-piece slide-molded lower hull
- Drivers compartment w/interior details
- Intricately detailed internal mechanical components engine, gearbox, fuel tank, compressed-air tank, suspension and exhaust
- Intricate engine housing
- Realistic engine hood formed from multiple partsw/open louver details
- Fully detailed steering components
- Suspension system as per the real vehicle
- Engine represented by multiple parts
- Delicate gearbox included
- Drive sprocket w/multi-part assembly to achieve the highest levels of detail and..
- Intricate rear compartment represented by multiple parts
- Injection-molded fenders are reproduced
- 2 kinds of battery boxes available as options
- Seats in troop compartment reproduced
- Rear chassis w/realistic tow pintle depicted like the real one
- Delicate fuel tank included
- Magic Tracks for convenient assembly
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.