Dragon 1/35 Panzerfahre Gepanzerte Landwasserschlepper DR 6625
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
- New chain links on front and rear hull
- Newly desgined crane is intricately produced
- Gepanzerte Landwasserschlepper of Panzerf..hre is authentically produced
- Commanders hatch on Prototype Nr.1 w/detailed air intake
- Delicate front hull
- Transparent parts for spotlights
- Slide-molded commanders compartment
- Fully detailed deck platform
- One-piece lower hull made by slide-molds
- Folding railings w/strings are realistically presented in details
- Rivets on upper hull are detailed and realistic
- Deck hatches can be open/closed
- Highly detailed propeller
- Propeller made to thinnest possible thickness
- Smooth curvature of propeller
- Final-drive housing w/details on both sides
- Separate armored cover for final-drive housing
- Sprocket wheels w/breathtaking detail and multiple delicate parts
- Magic Tracks w/accurate details
- Commanders hatches can be opened/closed
- Slide-molded air intake accurately presented
- Detailed assembly w/3D-designed engine exhaust mufflers
- Idler wheels w/correctly detailed parts
- Realistic parting lines on rubber tires
- Road wheels and suspension exhibit extreme detail
The Land-Wasser-Schlepper was conceived by Germany as a tracked amphibious tractor in 1936. A small number of this unarmored boat-like vehicle was built and they served on the Eastern Front. However, perhaps even less well known is the vehicle designed as its successor ... the Panzerf..hre (also referred to as the ...PzF..). The main difference with this vehicle was that it was armored, plus it was conveniently based on the chassis of a Panzer IV tank. Development of the Panzerf..hre began in early 1941, and by mid-1942 two prototypes had been delivered by Magirus. The fully tracked vehicle was lightly armored and it had a boat-like bow and a propeller at the stern. Its main function was to act as a vehicle for combat supply on land and in water. It could tow an amphibious trailer, or alternatively it could work in tandem with another Panzerf..hre as a floating platform or ferry capable of carrying a 24-ton load.
Dragon...s exciting new 1/35 kit depicts the very first prototype of the Panzerf..hre. The kit makes full use of the excellent and established set of parts from Dragon...s previous Panzer IV tank models ... for example, the wheels, suspension and tracks. Meanwhile, all other parts are brand new in line with the unique nature of this vehicle. Detail such as rivets on the hull is beautifully and delicately rendered, while widespread use is made of slide molds. Modelers will find this kit assembles easily, and that the finished item is a stunning vehicle that stands out in any model collection. For something unique, for something equally at home or in the water, the all-new Panzerf..hre from Dragon is an irresistible item!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.