3D Cubic Fun Taj Mahal
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
The Taj Mahal is a mausoleum located in Agra, India, that was built under Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal (also the Taj) is considered the finest example of Mughal architecture, a style that combines elements from Persian, Turkish, Indian, and Islamic architectural styles.
- A fun and challenging 3D puzzle of Taj Mahal
- Constructed using CubicFuns unique slotting system
- Difficulty Level: 5 stars ; Number of Pieces: 87
- Construction time: 120 to 150 minutes
- Length when completed: 28.4cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.