Tamiya Microcomputer Robot (Crawler Type) 71201
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
• This assembly kit creates a crawler robot that runs using a BBC micro:bit microcomputer, ultrasonic sensor and motor driver circuit.
• The robot is an assembly kit model, with a design based upon our popular Cam-Program Robot (Item T70227). Please note that this robot does not run on cams, and they are not included.
• When the ultrasonic sensor identifies an obstacle ahead, it transmits that information to the BBC micro:bit, which uses a pre-installed program to give the motors commands to avoid the obstacle.
• A program will be available on the Tamiya homepage allowing the programming of a separately sold BBC micro:bit as a remote controller.
• BBC micro:bits can also be coded with original programs via your computer.
• Requires two R6/AA/UM3 batteries (sold separately)
• Length: 136mm
• Width: 128mm
• Height: 116mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.