Smaller Than 1/72 Scale
Skill Level: 1
Now in service in the US Army, the AH-64D Apache is an upgraded version of the AH-64A Apache attack helicopter. The AH-64 is the principal attack helicopter in the US Army. The Apaches have played important roles in several Middle Eastern wars, including the Gulf War, Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan, and Operation Iraqi Freedom in Iraq.
Skill level: 2
Length: 159 mm
Wingspan: 145 mm
Russias Black Shark
The Russian Ka-50 is the only single-seat attack helicopter in the world. Its combination of light weight, dual rotors and excellent navigational electronics make it fast and efficient. At the same time, its wide array of weapons make it ideal for ground support and it can be used for anti-air missions. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, the production run for the Ka-50 was dropped from hundreds to under ten. Despite their limited numbers, the copter was used to great effect against Chechen Rebels in 2001.
Easy-to-build model construction kit of this world famous helicopter also known as the Huey .
- Rotatable main rotor
- Side doors may be mounted in the open or closed positions
- country version 1
- The United States of America
- 128 mm
- number of parts
- rotor diameter
- 144 mm
- New mould
- Surface details, recessed panel lines
- Cockpit with pilot stick, instrument panel and seats
- Detailed engine cowlings
- Movable main rotor
- Stub wings with pylons
- Rocket pods and Hellfire rockets
- Sensors and antennae together with mast-mounted sighting system
- Decals for the US Army and a Dutch version:
- AH-64D Apache Longbow, 2nd. Aviation Battalion, 101st. Airborne Division (Air Assault), U.S. Army Aviation, Tell´Afar Air Base, Iraq, 2003. (Home Base: Fort Campbell, Kentucky, USA, 2003.)
- NAH-64D Apache, Nos. 301/302 Squadrons, Royal Netherlands Air Force Tactical Air Group, Gilze-Rijen Air Base, Holland, 2005.
The CH-53 is one of the largest and most powerful transport helicopters within the NATO forces. It absolved its maiden flight in 1962. The German Army took delivery of 112 CH-53 Gs. For special exercises and Operations, prominent areas of the CH-53 Gs fuselage were painted in fluorescent red.
- Detailed cockpit
- Textured Surfaces, recessed Panel Joints
- Rotatable main rotor
- Detailed tail rotor
- 2 position Loading Door
- Detailed Landing Gear
- Decals for 2 Army Versions:
- CH-53 G, German Army Aviation Corps Regiment 35, Mendig, Germany, 1986
- CH-53 G, German Army Aviation Corps Regiment 25, Laupheim, Germany, 2012
The Boeing AH-64 Apache is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter with a tailwheel-type landing gear arrangement, and a tandem cockpit for a two-man crew. Kit includes decal sheet, one-piece canopy, display stand, unit card applicable to Art of Tactic game system. Snap fit - no glue required.