Kyosho 34256 1/8 EP 4WD PSYCHO KRUISER VE 2.0 Monster Truck Readyset
Or 4 interest-free payments of $242.25 with Learn more.
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
The Kyosho Psycho Kruiser 2.0 VE 1/8 ReadySet Monster Truck with 2.4GHz Radio is a powerhouse of an RC, just waiting to bash its way out of the box and take on any contender. This extraordinary monster truck features a 3-diff shaft drive full time 4WD chassis with a design running thick with the DNA of the multiple world-championship winning Inferno. The combination of 22.2V 6-cell LiPo battery and 2000Kv KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX8 brushless motor produces a ferocious power to weight ratio that delivers explosive acceleration and top speeds of more than 80km/h.
• 3 diff shaft drive full time 4WD chassis and 22.2V + brushless motor produce power like never before.
• Fully factory assembled Readyset.
• Pre-cut 4 color printed body.
• Pre-installed 2000Kv KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX8 brushless motor. (drip proof)
• 2.4GHz R/C system with Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter requires no frequency band control.
• Includes waterproof ultra high torque KS5031-09MW steering servo.
• Incorporates many reinforced parts such as hardened main chassis.
• Features machined aluminum dial adjustable big bore shocks.
• Straight cut bevel gears made from special toughened steel and gear modules on the reinforced diff ring gear are designed to match the machine’s extreme level of power.Equipped with 6-spoke wheels & block tires. Balances rough road running power with high level grip performance.
• Stabilizers and universal joints are equipped on front and rear.
• Mud guard installed on rear axle provides protection from dirt and mud. Promises stable performance under various running conditions.
• Resin chassis stiffener as used on the Inferno NEO is installed on front and rear.
• Full bearing specification features 18 bearings through the drive system and wheels with 2 in the clutch bell.
• Large bumper provides protection for the front suspension holders and lower arm plate.
• Compatible with many optional parts for the Inferno series.
• Length: 550mm
• Width: 410mm
• Height: 210mm
• Wheelbase: 355mm
• Tread (F/R): 345mm / 345mm
• Tire (F/R): 148 x 66mm / 148 x 66mm
• Gear Ratio: 17.2?1
• Weight: 4,650g
• Motor: KSH TORX 8 kv2000
• Pre-assembled chassis with pre-set control linkages
• Factory assembled printed body
• 2.4GHz R/C system Syncro KT-201 pre-installed
• L-shape hex wrenches: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
• Cross wrench
• 17mm wheel wrench
Needed to Complete:
• (4) AA alkaline batteries for transmitter
• Running battery (2 x 7.2 v Ni-MH to 2 x 3-cell lipo battery w/T-style connector)
• Stabilized power supply
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.