Kyosho 1/8 Inferno ST-RR Evo.2 Truggy Kit KYO-33004B
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
The RR-Evo.2 achieves this with newly designed front & rear shocks stays that suit high-grip surfaces and optional radio box set with lightweight clutch bell included as standard to boost running power. The tough straight cut bevel gears and small flywheel from the 1/8 buggy world champion MP9 deliver increased reliability while the dial-adjustable big bore shocks allow for precision setting. The low-profile form of the new forward cabin design body combines with the MP9 wing to produce sure-footed rear grip and maneuverability. If you race Truggies to win, the new Inferno ST-RR Evo.2 is the machine that does not compromise on your pursuit of victory.
• 3-differential shaft drive full time 4WD Inferno ST-RR Evo.2 is equipped with even more advanced racing specifications.
• Newly designed front & rear shock towers optimize mounting positions for greater compatibility with various surfaces.
• Radio box set moves the CG forward for sharper cornering.
• Lightweight clutch bell delivers superior accelerator response.
• Equipped with M-size dial-adjustable big bore shocks on front and L-size on rear.
• Specially designed aerodynamic body and large MP9 wing produce superior stability and movement.
• Diff gears feature straight cut bevel gears made from special hardened steel.
• Features the same brake disk as Inferno MP9 to deliver awesome braking power and stability.
• Large surface area but lightweight thin mudguards installed on rear suspension arms.
• Lightweight flywheel realizes sharp acceleration.
• Main chassis and aluminum parts are anodized in gun metallic for strength & style.
• Stabilizers and universal joints are installed on front and rear.
• Uses hinge pin with flange and nylon nuts to secure outer side of lower sus. Allows for easy removal and maintenance.
• Strength and rigidity of 7075-grade Duralumin shock stays provide reliability against the big shocks from the jump landings.
• Large bumper provides protection for the front suspension holders and lower arm plate.
• Compatible with many optional parts for the Inferno series.
Required for Operation (Not Included):
• R/C System: 2-ch, 2-servo R/C for cars
• Engine: 21~28 class (P shaft type) engine with rear exiting exhaust
• Manifold and tuned muffler
• Wheels and tires with sponge inserts
• Shock oil
• Diff oil
• Fuel, engine starting tools
• Paint for body
• Batteries for R/C system
• Air cleaner oil (No.96176 HG)
• Length: 575mm
• Width: 428mm
• Wheelbase: 373-378mm
• Tread (F/R): 353mm / 353mm
• Gear Ratio: 16.54:1
• Weight: 3,750g (approx.)
• Engine: P shaft spec 21-28 class (sold separately)
|Level of Completion||Ready-To-Run|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.