Hasegawa 1/72 P-40N Warhawk 00139 Plastic Model Kit
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
Hasegawa - 1/72 P-40N Warhawk
A new lightweight structure was introduced, two of the six wing-mounted guns were removed, smaller and lighter undercarriage wheels were installed, head armour was reintroduced, and aluminium radiators and oil coolers were installed. The resulting reduction in the weight, along with the use of the same V-1710-81 engine as used in the P-40M, made the P-40N the fastest of the P-40 series, reaching a speed of 378 mph at 10,500 feet. Even though by 1943 standards the Warhawk was rapidly becoming obsolescent, the P-40N became the version that was most widely built with 5220 examples rolling off the Curtiss lines before production finally ceased.
Highly detailed model kit includes waterslide decals and illustrated instructions. Decal options included: 49th Fighter Group 7th Fighter Squadron Lt J.B. Paris, New Guinea 1944; and 80th Fighter Group 89rd Fighter Squadron India. Assam Valley, Naggaghuli Base 1944. Paint colors needed: Black, Silver, Flat White, Flat Black, Steel, Orange Yellow, Tan, Flesh, Red Brown, Olive Drab, Neutral Gray, Navy Blue, Interior Green, Dark Earth, Dark Green, Burnt Iron, Tire Black, Khaki Green, Clear Red, and Clear Blue.
- Scale: 1/72
- Item name: P-40N Warhawk)
- Highly detailed model kit
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue, Plastic sprue (Clear), Decalsheet (waterslide)
- 49th Fighter Group 7th Fighter Squadron Lt J.B. Paris, New Guinea 1944
- 80th Fighter Group 89rd Fighter Squadron India. Assam Valley, Naggaghuli Base 1944
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.