Hasegawa 1/48 J35F/J Draken 07241 Plastic Model Kit
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Hasegawa - 1/48 J35F/J Draken
The Saab 35 Draken ("the kite" or "the dragon") was a Swedish fighter aircraft manufactured by Saab between 1955 and 1974. The Draken was built to replace the Saab J 29 Tunnan and, later, the fighter variant (J 32B) of the Saab 32 Lansen. The indigenous J 35 was an effective supersonic Cold War fighter that was also successfully exported to Austria, Denmark, Finland, and to the United States as a test pilot training aircraft. The Draken was the first fully supersonic aircraft to be deployed in Western Europe.
Leading brand of the Japanese model, including Hasegawa offers a wide range of aircraft models in 1/48 scale and 1/72 scale.
- Scale: 1/48
- Parts: 109 pcs
- L 12.73 x W 7.79 inches
- Item name: J35F/J Draken
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Type: Assembly Military Airforce
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue (Clear) , Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- Swedish Air Force Div.3/F10 J35F-2
- Swedish Air Force F10 F35J
- Swedish Air Force Div.2/F10 J35J
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.