Hasegawa 1/350 IJN Destroyer Shimakaze Late Type 40029 Plastic Model Kit
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
Hasegawa - 1/350 IJN Destroyer Shimakaze 'Late Type'
Boasts the world's fastest speed 40 knots at that time, five of the twin torpedo tubes equipped with three groups, and kit of the final time of appearance of heavy lightning equipment fast destroyer in the island-like] the November 1944. Rear torpedo tubes 25mm three twin machine gun that has been added in the vicinity, newly it is part of a state in which the armed has been strengthened, such as expansion of the No. 13 electric probe and 25mm TanSo machine gun.
The kit while pursuing a precise sense of scale model, parts division of the new style involved in the reproduction of color by parts color is attractive!
Leading brand of the Japanese Plastic Model Kit products, Hasegawa offers a wide range of different models and scales.
- Parts: 227 pcs
- L 14.56 x W 1.29 H 2.99 inches
- Item name: IJN Destroyer Shimakaze ''Late Type''
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- Material: Plastic
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- A treat for collectors
- 2nd Torpedo Squadron Flagship November 1944
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.