Hasegawa 1/32 P-51D Mustang 08055 Plastic Model Kit
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Hasegawa - 1/32 P-51D Mustang
The P-51D, which was the premiere US fighter aircraft of WWII, was originally devoeloped in the remarkable time of 117 days in response to a request from the British Purchasing Commission. The first Mustangs were powered by Allison engines and had limited high altitude performance. But when the Allison was replaced with the Rolls-Royce Merlin the P-51 evolved into a superb long-range bomber escort. The definitive D-model is identified by its bubble canopy. The P-51D remained in US service until the early 1950's.
The 1/32 scale is ideal for model P-51D Mustang from Hasegawa is a military models and figurines! Features highly detailed, injection-molded grey plastic parts, a detailed cockpit with instrument panel and pilot, realistic landing gear and two waterslide decal marking options.
- Scale: 1/32
- Parts: 89 pcs
- L 11.77 x W 13.42 inches
- Item name: P-51D Mustang Man O'War
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Type: Assembly Military Airforce
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue (Clear) , Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- 334th Fighter Squadron, 4th Fighter Group, 8th Air Wing, Lt. Col Claiborne H Kinnard
- 317th Fighter Squadron, 325th Fighter Group, 15 Air Wing,
- 355th Fighter Group
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.