Oxford HO Land Rover Series1 Sage Green
Oxford - 1/76 Land Rover Ser.1 80 Sage Green HUE
The first Land Rover prototype was built in the summer of 1947, and all the early prototypes had a tractor-like centrally-mounted steering wheel. This was done to save money building separate left- and right-hand drive models for export. However, by the time the production Land Rover appeared in 1948, the centre-steer idea had been scrapped. The Land Rover range was improved and expanded over the years to meet customers (both civilian and military) demands, and to exploit gaps in the market. The 100,000th Land Rover was made in autumn 1954 and by 1958, production ran to around 200,000 and this relplica famously carries the registration plate HUE 166 - (Huey) and is the world's oldest Land Rover
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.