Maverick MV12808 Ion XT 1/18 4WD Electric Truggy
Or 4 interest-free payments of $44.75 with Learn more.
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
A strong shaft drivetrain and sealed gear differentials get the power to the ground through all four wheels for amazing stability and handling. Sharing many of the same parts as other vehicles in the iON range, the iON XT is fitted with a sleek, aerodynamic racing body and a large rear wing for added traction. Low-profile studded rubber tires provide grip and control, aided by oil-filled shock absorbers.
• Molded spur gear cover and sealed shaft drivetrain - Protects the gears from rocks and dirt
• Gold anodized aluminum parts - Extra-cool styling to impress your friends!
• Durable racing buggy suspension - For truly impressive handling
• Tough composite tub chassis - Provides a solid base for the suspension and drivetrain
• Strong suspension components - Robust design keeps you driving
• Ball bearings throughout - For increased runtime and durability
• Large front bumper - Protection from crashes
• Real oil-filled shock absorbers - Provide extra traction and control
• Twin bellcrank steering - For accurate steering and control
• Shaft 4WD drivetrain - Gives you secure handling and impressive acceleration
• Fully assembled 1/18th scale 4WD vehicle complete with radio, battery and charger
• Standard on all iON kits: MSRS-248 2-in-1 Waterproof 2.4 GHz receiver/ESC
• Standard on all iON kits: Maverick Element 7.2V 1200mAh Ni-MH battery
• Standard on all iON kits: MTX-248 2.4Ghz 2Ch iON transmitter
• MM-28 370 Motor
• MS-28 steering servo
• Protective gear cover
• Molded tub chassis with optimized weight distribution
• Rebuildable ol-filled shocks with progressive springs
• Dual-point steering with integrated servo saver
• Standard on all iON kits: gold-colored shock tops
• Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
• Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
• Tough, efficient 4WD drivetrain
• Front and rear gear differentials
• Fully ball bearing supported drive train
• Factory-finished, pre-painted and decaled bodyshells
• New for all iON kits: full range of gold-anodized aluminum option parts available
|Level of Completion||Ready To Run|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.