Kyosho 1/10 EP 2WD 2RSA RTR Outlaw Rampage Short Course Truck (Blue)
Or 4 interest-free payments of $99.75 with Learn more.
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
With a power center combination consisting of the newly developed ‘G15’ brushed motor and large capacity Vortex WP Brush ESC 45A, the dynamic performance of the Outlaw Rampage is matched by its stunning 1970-80’s trophy truck style with pre-cut and painted body with decals applied. Whether it’s the rough road or no road at all, the Outlaw Rampage puts the ultimate trucking experience in your hands.
• Add 4 x AA size batteries for the transmitter and charge the battery for the chassis and this factory assembled Readyset is set for action.
• Steering mechanism with slider system makes efficient use of narrow space and is easy to assemble/disassemble by connecting the ball link.
• Front bumper features 3-piece structure that protects the chassis from hard impact.
• Newly developed 15-turn ‘G15’ brushed motor delivers high torque output characteristics.
• Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied recreates the image of ’70’s -’80’s trophy trucks.
• Optional LED light unit (for 2 light:No.97054-2,for 4 light:No.97054-4) can be easily installed.
• Includes 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter. Features throttle endpoint and steering dual rate setting.
• Equipped with Vortex WP Brush 45A ESC that boasts a maximum continuous current of 45A.
Chassis Technical Data:
• Length: 555mm (with body)
• Width: 262mm (with body)
• Height: 231mm (with body)
• Wheelbase: 335mm
• Tread (F/R): 204mm/204mm
• Tires (F/R): 108×38mm
• Gear Ratio: 12.65:1
• Motor: 15 turn 540 type (G15 motor)
• Weight: 2,000g approx.
Required for Operation: 4 x AA-size batteries for transmitter
|Level of Completion||Ready To Run|
|Chassis Type||Short Course|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.