The ACCURATE airbrush is the simplest fine spray airbrush.
Single action simplicity-Internal mix fine dot colour atomization. Excellent for fine scale model finishing. 0.5mm nozzle sprays pencil line to 2″ spray pattern.
Ideal for applying all Alclad products!
-Alclad Accurate Airbrush
-Braided air hose
-Flush fitting colour cup
-Bottle adaptor for Alclad 1oz/30ml bottles - Alclad 1oz bottle screw straight on!
The PRECISION airbrush is an easy to use finite detail airbrush. Single action simplicity-Internal mix extremely fine dot colour atomization. Paint flow adjusting system enabling repeat accuracy in spray pattern and line control. Excellent for fine scale model detailing, precise prototypical finishing and other fine scale detail applications. 0.3mm nozzle sprays technical pencil line to 2″ spray pattern. Ideal for applying all Alclad products.
Alclad Precision Airbrush
Braided air hose
Flush fitting colour cup
Bottle adaptor for Alclad 1oz/30ml bottles - Alclad 1oz bottle screw straight on!
Aztek has created a outstanding airbrush. Each airbrush is available in a set with different accessories to allow for a wide range of needs.
The A470 has the capability to be single or double action with a control dial for paint flow.
Below you will find the features of this airbrush and the accessories that the set contains.
Double action (trigger controls both air and paint), internal mix airbrush.
- Patented Aztek Nozzle for quick effects changes and minimal clean-up
- Works as double or single action airbrush
- Durable, lightweight body
- Pinpoint accuracy control
- Use For: General and precise detail work
- A4709 Set
- A470 Airbrush & 6 (1.8 mm) hose
- Fine Line Nozzle / .30 mm
- General Detail Nozzle / .53 mm
- Acrylic General Detail Nozzle / .40 mm
- Acrylic High Flow Nozzle / .50 mm
- General Detail Nozzle / .40 mm
- High Flow Nozzle / .50 mm
- 2.5 cc Side Feed Color Cup
- 3 cc Gravity Feed Color Cup
- 7.5 cc Gravity Feed Color Cup
- 10 cc Gravity Feed Color Cup
- 28 mm Siphon cap & bottle
- 33 mm Siphon cap & bottle
- Instructional manual & video
- Compressor adapter
- Wooden storage case
- Feed type: Gravity
- Nozzle Dia.: 0.2&0.25&0.3&0.5mm
- Cup capacity: 7cc
- Working pressure: 15-50psi
- Nozzle: Dia. 0.2mm, 0.3mm
- Dual-action Airbrush
- Internal mix Airbrush
- Double-action Trigger Air-paint Control
- Single action Airbrush
- Spray pattern adjusts from 1/4 to 1/2 for maximum versatility.
- Operating Pressure: 15-50 PSI.
- Fine head airbrush,
- 5ft. vinyl hose
- 2 oz. Jar with cover
- Attached 3/4 oz. jar
- Propel regulator and adaptor (1/4 air hose from the compressor to the smaller air brush hose.)
- Dual action airbrush
- Pressure adjustable
- Spray Control:Back stop screw
- Double-action trigger Air-Paint
- Spray Control:Back stop screw
- Suitable for artwork,design painting
Similar in characteristic as the DH-150 but designed with screw on type bottle. Ideal for any general purpose projects including beauty, hobby and craft, or even tanning.
- Nozzle size: 0.4 mm
- Screw on type cup size: 22 cc
The gravity top-feed, double-action SPARMAX MAX3 AIRBRUSH .3MM is the newer model for the Sparmax DH-3 airbrush. This newer model has a faster paint flow, which makes it a great choice for artists, hobbyists, arts and crafts enthusiasts, makeup artists or auto painters.
The Max3 comes with a 03 mm bore nozzle and a 0.7 cc cup. The airbrush kit includes a color preset barrel and a single-action adapter.
Like all Sparmax gravity airbrushes, the Max3 is designed to have an easy to use mechanism to allow for an even flow of color and to make cleaning up after each use a breeze. The Max3 is compatible with the Sparmax nozzle repairing tool and both the nozzle side and airbrush side dual head airbrush tool.