Walthers HO Mainline EMD GP15-1 Chicago & North Western #4410 DCC Sound 910-19408
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
* Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
* Prototypes in service 1975 to the present
* Available with factory-Installed SoundTraxx(R) sound for DCC and DC layouts
* 16-Bit digital quality sound
- Horn and short horn toot
- Prime mover
-Three lighting functions
* Same powerful drive as WalthersProto(R) locos featuring:
- Five-pole skew-wound motor
- 14:1 gear ratio
- Helical-cut gears for quiet operation and easy multiple unit operation
- All-wheel drive and electrical pickup
- Dual machined brass flywheels
- Heavy die cast metal chassis
- Constant and directional LED lights
* Correct air intake details per prototype
* Molded drill starter points for grab irons (sold separately)
* RP-25 metal wheels
* Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.