Tamiya 1/10 Tyrrell P34 Six Wheeler - 1977 Monaco GP 2WD F103 Chassis, SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION 47392
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
The high performance direct drive 2WD chassis utilizes a semi double deck frame with 1.5mm thick upper and 2.5mm thick lower FRP plates. Kingpin coil spring 4-wheel independent front suspension consists of the one-piece lower arm and individual left/right upper arms. One servo controls the steering of all four front wheels. The rear suspension features a rigid T-bar with a TRF damper and low-friction pads. The spur gear has a built-in ball diff for limited slip effect. Grippy sponge tires masterfully harness the power provided by the torque-tuned motor.
• The unique form of the 1977 Monaco GP Tyrrell P34 is recreated in style by this R/C model assembly kit.
• Marking stickers are included to recreate helmet for either P. Depailler (pictured) or R. Peterson.
• Polycarbonate body components come pre-painted, and the more complex body sections are pre-cut.
• The front wheels are steered by a single servo with hi-torque servo saver. Tires are grippy sponge.
• Hi-spec components such as torque-tuned motor, TRF damper and low-friction pads are included.
• A peek at the highly realistic looking rear with metal stays mounting rear wing and oil cooler.
• 2-Channel R/C System w/ ESC
• R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter
• Battery Pack & Charger
• Length: 430mm, Width: 200mm, Height: 108mm
• Tread: 140mm (Front), 155mm (Rear)
• Tire Width/Diameter: 23/44mm (Front), 45/64mm (Rear)
• FRP Semi-Double Deck Frame Direct Drive RWD
• Ball Differential
• 2-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
• Suspension: Front King Pin Coil Spring, Rear T-Bar Rigid
• Gear Ratio = 4.5:1 (using 14T pinion/63T spur combination)
• Torque-Tuned Motor
• Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) is sold separately.
|Level of Completion||Ready-To-Run|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.