Rivarossi HO "Big Boy" #4014 Heavy Freight Steam Locomotive
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Union Pacific, heavy freight train steam locomotive, class 4000 "Big Boy", road number #4014.
2019 Sees the 150th anniversary celebrating the completion of the first transcontinental railroad.
Known originally as the "Pacific Railroad", the 1776 miles of continuous railway line was constructed between 1863 and 1870, and it connected the existing eastern U.S. rail network at Omaha, Nebraska with the Pacific coast.
For the occasion, Union Pacific restored to operating condition the no. 4014 "Big Boy" locomotive, after its re-acquisition in 2013.
Now 60 years after their fires put out, this giant of American history will thunder over the rails once again.
With two significant anniversaries this it was an unquestionable decision to re-release the Rivarossi "Big Boy" #4014.
- Locomotive Union Pacific #4014 "Big Boy" with coal tender
- A commemorative plate of the running number badge of the now restored locomotive
- An exclusive collectible pin badge
- UP #4014 as-built version with coal tender
- Strong 5-pole motor and brass flywheel in boiler
- Both bogie units powered
- Front and rear driver powered
- DCC ready, 21-pin MTC plug on board
- Handrails made of steel wire
- Wheel profile according to RP-25 wheels
- US-style knuckle coupler on rear of tender
- Moveable dummy knuckle coupler on front pilot
- Steam delivery pipes pivot realistically as the engine turns
- Length: 475mm/18.75in
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.