Revell 1/72 Model Set Mig-21 F-13 Fishbed C - 63967 Plastic Model Kit
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Model Set Kits include paint, paintbrushes and glue. They come unassembled and unpainted but ready for both by itself.Development of the MiG-21 began in 1953. The aircraft was presented to the world for the first time during an air parade over Moscow in 1961. Its first combat missions were flown against aircraft of the US armed forces over Vietnam in 1966. The F-13 was a day only fair weather interceptor. The pilot was directed to his target via radio from a ground based radar unit. Its main armament was the R-3S air-to-air missile which was similar to the then newly developed American Sidewinder missile. With the total number reaching around 10,800 machines the Mig 21 was by far the most produced fighter aircraft after the end of the Second World War. Even the later Major General and first German Cosmonaut - Sigmund JÃ¤hn, flew the F-13 during his military service.
- Finely structured surfaces with recessed panel joints
- Detailed cockpit with distinctive side panels
- Authentic instrument panel
- Detailed ejection seat
- Structured undercarriage bays
- Detailed undercarriage
- Detailed jet engine exhausts
- Air brakes
- 30 mm cannon in the fuselage
- Fuselage fuel tank
- Two UB-16 rocket pods
- Authentic decal set for following versions:
- Mig-21F, blue 66, 32. Air-Defence-Garde-Regiment, USSR, 1961
- Mig-21F, 737, flown by the first German Kosmonaut Sigmund JÃ¤hn, GDR, 1963 - 1965
Length: 215 mm
Wingspan: 100 mm
Number of parts: 83
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.