Revell 1/48 F/A-18E Super Hornet - 5850 Plastic Model Kit
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Skill Level 2
The F/A-18 Hornet series of fighter aircraft has been a staple of US Navy and Marine aviation since the late 1970s. This versatile warplane can attack and destroy targets both on the ground and in the air equally well. The newer F/A-18E single seat version is a bit longer and can carry considerably more fuel than earlier models.
An accurate representation of the single-seat version of the US Navys new Super Hornet; built from quality injection molded gray polystyrene parts with exquisite surface details.
- Meticulously detailed cockpit including ejector seat and control panels.
- The glazed canopy may fixed in the open or closed position.
- Movable tail stabilizers.
- Intricately detailed interior wheel bays.
- Beautifully detailed landing gear struts.
- Realistically molded flattened main wheels.
- Pylons with finely scribed details.
- Aileron actuators, external stores and centerline fuel tank.
- Optional cockpit boarding ladder.
- Authentic waterslide markings and stencil decals
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.