Revell 1/24 Model Set Audi R8 Spyder - 67094 Plastic Model Kit
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Model Set Kits include paint, paintbrushes and glue. They come unassembled and unpainted but ready for both by itself.The spectacular roadster convertible version of the R8 CoupÃ© was first presented by Audi at the IAA in 2009. With a top speed of 313 km/h and an unforgettable engine sound, this super sports car, manufactured in Neckarsulm, Germany, impresses with its exemplary drivability and road behaviour. The fabric hood of the up to 535 hp powerful two-seater convertible, which folds out entirely within just 19 seconds, is located above the 5.2 litre V10 mid-mounted engine. Instead of the side-blades underneath the C column usually associated with the coupÃ©, the storage compartment cover made of CFRP features vent slots. The kerb weight of 1,720 kg is hardly noticeable on the road since each hp of this agile power package only has to move a mere 3.3 kg. Moreover, this super sports car accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in all of 4.1 seconds.
- True-to-the-original reproduction of the bodywork with fine surface details
- Detailed interior with authentic dashboard and structured seats
- Finely detailed, multi-part 10-cylinder mid-mounted engine
- Separate exhaust system
- Authentically reproduced rims
- Lifting bonnet
- Detailed wheel suspensions
- Turning wheels
- Can be built with sunroof open or closed
- Chromed rims
- Comprehensive decals with international registration marks (D, NL, F, I, B, GB)
Length: 185 mm
Number of parts: 126
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.