Revell 1/144 Model Set German Submarine Model Set - 65140 Plastic Model Kit
Model Set Kits include paint, paintbrushes and glue. They come unassembled and unpainted but ready for both by itself.A model construction kit of the German Type XXIII inshore submarine that was used by the German Navy at the end of the Second World War.
- Detailed surface structures
- Conning tower with extendable fittings
- Display stand
Authentic decal set for following versions:
- U 2363, captured by Royal Navy, Scotland, June 1945
- U 2336, 4th Submarine Flotilla, North Sea, May 1945
- U 2333, 5th Submarine Flotilla (Training), Kiel, December 1944
Length: 242 mm
Number of parts: 23
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.