Rage RC 1/24 Mini-Q Scale 4WD RC Car DIY Assembly Kit
- Easy Step-By-Step Assembly
- 4WD System with Full Ball Bearings
- Independent Suspension with Spring Dampeners
- Front and Rear Differentials
- FactoryDecorated Rigid Plastic Body
- Included 1S LiPo Battery with USB Charger Delivers Plenty of Power and Long Run Times
- 2.4 GHz Transmitter with Adjustable Steering Rate
- Complete Ball Bearings
- 130Size Brushed Motor
- Integrated ESC with Reverse and 2.4GHz Control Board
- Complete Ball Bearings Included
The perfected shaft driven 4WD system provides unparralelled performance and gear differentials front and rear split the power to the ground. With a factory standard ball bearing kit theRage RC Mini-Qgives great performance in a affordable package.
Even though this car does come in kit form, don't let that scare you as a majority of the work is done for you. All the gear differentials and suspension are pre built which makes finalassemble quick and easyusing the detailed instructions. Building a kit can be a rewarding experience and certainly helps with the knowledge of how to maintain and tune your own car with the array of option parts. This is perfect option for your next STEM Education project.
The Mini-Q has all the necessary items to get driving included in the box, a 2.4GHz radio system gives the user amazing precision and control. The car also includes a 2 in 1 ESC/RX unit, 1S LiPo battery and usb Charger. Racing the Mini-Q is possible on area's as small as a ping pong table! Any smooth surface is now a racetrack! All that you require is 4AA batteries and your and your friends can battle it out for the win!
|Overall Length||180 mm|
|Ground Clearance||5 mm|
|Radio||2.4GHz with FWD/REV ESC|
|Battery||3.7V 400mAh 1S LiPo|