This is the Pre-Built Master Caddy with APS (Auxiliary Power Station). This Field Box carries all the accessories you need to maintain and fly your airplane and the APS Tote detaches for convenient flight line use.
All of the features of the Master Caddy, in a 90% preassembled version.
Well-thought-out design saves space while neatly storing and organizing all necessary Flight Line equipment.
Includes three top compartments, two large drawers with dividers, and a shelf for securely holding a gallon of fuel.
Cushioned, adjustable-width cradles safely hold models for cleanup or repairs.
One mostly Pre-Built and Pre-Painted White Master Caddy Field Box with Auxiliary Power Station Tote and Decal Sheet
Four Cradle Arms (2 left, 2 right)
Four Rubber Feet
24 Foam Tubing
Four 3x10mm sheet metal screws
Two ¼-20 bolts
Two 4x24mm screws
Two 4mm washers
Four 4x18 washerhead screws
Two 6x24mm phillips head bolts
Four 6mm washers
Two 6mm wing nuts
Two 8x13mm screws
A section of Black Velcro
Does NOT include Power Panel
Length: 25 Width: 8¼
Installing your own field equipment and accessories.
Minimal assembly, using phillips screwdriver, a hobby knife, medium CA glue, foam rubber to insulate 12V battery, and purchasing ½ to 1 gallon fuel jug if desired
Screwing together the APS
Installing drawer knobs and bottom feet
Installing Velcro to hold (optional) fuel jug
The hole for the Power Panel is intentionally cut smaller to accommodate many different panels.
The Kyosho EP Starter Pack is ideal for customers of Kyoshos Vintage Series cars or any other brand and model RC that is in need of electronics. This Starter Pack features all the accessories needed to get your Vintage Series machine, or nearly any other RC car, to fully operational status. Only a main battery and charger are required if you dont already have those items. This EP Starter pack includes:
1) A 2.4 GHz Syncro KT-231P Transmitter with all the basic adjustments necessary to fine tune it for any application. The radio features servo reversing for throttle AND steering, independent throttle and brake EPA settings (which makes it ideal for nitro cars also, but another servo would be needed), throttle and steering trim adjustments, as well as steering dual rate, which adjusts steering travel left and right simultaneously. The transmitter runs on just four AA-size batteries (not included), which makes it light in your hand for those long runs.
2) 3-Channel KR-331 Receiver - While the radio features two channels, a third channel is left open for future development, which could be any number of telemetry options. The radio features a low profile and a small footprint, so its likely to fit in any machine.
3) G2X 20-turn motor - a basic closed-endbell stock motor that is designed for the power need for a 4WD car (which is the reason for the 4WD reference on the box) but its well suited for 2WD cars as well.
The G2X motor features the same connectors for a plug and play installation.
4) Team Orion Waterproof Vortex 45-amp Brushed Motor ESC - This ESC is not only water-proof, its also compatible with LiPo and Ni-MH batteries, and it features forward/reverse operation, or forward only for competition use. Each is easily set using jumpers that are easily accessible on the top of the ESC. Theres no programmer or difficult sequencing to change the settings. Its a matter of seconds an youre on your way!
5) Battery Adapter - The ESC is pre-wired with a Super Connector but for enthusiasts who own batteries with Molex (standard) connectors, an adapter is included.
6) Kyosho Perfex KS4031-6W Servo - features a strong 83.3 oz.-in. of torque, and a speed of 0.15 sec./60 Deg. Its plenty strong for a 1/10-scale car or truck.
7) Binding Stick/Loop - Both a Bind Stick and Binding Loop are included. The radio included in this starter pack only needs the binding stick to press a button within the receiver to re-sync the radio and receiver, but both types are included should the need arise to have a binding loop.