Radio Control >
Engines & accessories >
Aircraft nitro engines >
Ease, dependability and performance are what make engines popular — and they're also three good reasons why the 46AXII has become an instant flyer favorite. Lightweight and low maintenance, the 46AXII is as good a choice for easy sport flying as hard-charging aerobatics. An extension cable and an angled high-speed needle make fine-tuned performance and maximum personal safety easy to enjoy.
• Simple, side-exhaust design.
• Power Box muffler features a squared-off shape for easier fits in more cowls.
• 40K carburetor has high- and low-speed needles, plus a mixture adjustment screw. Tighter tolerances between the piston and ABL create a tighter compression seal and improved power.
• Dual ball bearing-supported crankshaft lowers friction and wear.
• Head automatically centers and levels itself — and snugs down with just 4 screws.
• Subtly tapered low-end needle eliminates surging at transition, ensuring smooth,
controllable power across the rpm range.
• Updated liner ports and a ball-milled inlet port minimize turbulence and promote better fuel/air mixing.
• Minimizes "creep" and resets with seals on both needles and a ratchet spring on the high-speed needle. A rotor guide screw eliminates spring-related movement, too.
• Includes a lock nut and a longer crankshaft with more thread length to ensure better
prop nut engagement and greater pilot safety.
• Includes glow plug, muffler, cable extension and warranty.
• The ABL (Advanced Bi-Metallic Liner) includes one layer for better bonding, and another to reduce wear and extend life.
• A needle-valve extension cable and rear-angled high-speed needle maximum pilot safety and convenience.
• A generously sized chamber and larger sound baffle help the Power Box muffler significantly reduce exhaust noise without compromising power. Rotatable exhaust outlet provides effective, no-cost finish protection.
Displacement: 0.455 cu in (7.45 cc)
Bore: 0.886 in (22 mm)
Stroke: 0.772 in (19.6 mm)
Practical rpm: 2,000-17,000
Output: 1.63 hp @ 16,000 rpmWeight w/Muffler: 17.1 oz (486 g)
Engine: 13.3 oz (378 g)
Muffler: 3.8 oz (108 g)
Includes: 40K carburetor, needle valve extension cable, #6 glow plug & E-3071 muffler
Requires: 5-20% glow fuel
Recommended Props: 10.5x6, 11x6, 11x7, 11x8, 12x6 & 12x7