Smaller Than 1/72 Scale
The first Vanguard made its maiden flight on 20th January 1959, and BEA ordered 20 of the V951 model fitted with Tyne R.Ty.l engines. The first of these entered service in 1961 to start replacing Viscounts on many of the short-haul high density European routes.
In the event BEA only accepted six of these aircraft, having the remainder delivered as V953 Vanguards IIs fitted with improved Tyne R.Ty.lIs, The double-bubble fuselage of the Vanguard allowed considerable freight to be carried below the passenger deck, and later on some Vanguards were converted for use with BEA and British Airways solely as freighters, this type was known as the Merchantman.
Dimensions (mm): L259 X W249
1/200 Hasegawa AIRBUS A320neo "DEMONSTRATOR" Plastic Kit H10823
- Two-piece fuselage, accurately molded in durable polystyrene with realistic surface details.
- Fitted with twin-wheeled tricycle-type landing gear, which can be fixed in the extended or retracted position.
- Detailed engines with ducted fan and terminal cone.
- Optional CFM-56 or IAE 2500 engine.
- Realistic antennae and ventilation pipes.
- Super waterslide decals.
- Illustrated assembly guide.
The Airbus 320-200 is a modern economical medium-range commercial aircraft. It is equipped with so-called Fly-by-Wire technology which means that control inputs from the cockpit to the control surfaces are transmitted electronically and not mechanically. The A320-200 has formed part of the Air Berlin fleet sinceOctober 2005 and is used mainly on Pan European routes. In a typical two-class configuration the cabin seats 150 passengers.
- Structured Fuselage and Wings
- Recessed Panel Joints
- Detailed Undercarriage, optionally extended or retracted
- Detailed engines
- antennas and vents
- Decals for an Air Berlin version with options for various registration numbers