Oxford 1/76 Morris Oxford III Sage Green/Grey
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Morris Oxford III Sage Green/Grey
The third generation Morris Oxford was designed by Sir Alec Issigonis and introduced in 1956. The two- tone paint option was also introduced the same year. Before production ended in 1959, just over 58,000 vehicles were made at the company’s Cowley works, when it was superseded by the Morris Oxford VI. The four door family saloon benefited from an upgrade in 1957 when it appeared with a new fluted bonnet and small rear fins. Our replica, registered YTO 327 is painted in a grey green/sage green colour scheme with the same grey green interior. Silver masking includes the signature Morris Oxford radiator grille and wheel hubs.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.