Oxford OO Adams Southern 3520 DCC Sound
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford Rail - 1/76 Adams Southern 35210 DCC Sound
Finished in Maunsell Green as used from 1923 onwards.
No 3520 was to survive into BR days as a member of the three survivors on the Lyme Regis branch.
The Adams Radial is DCC Sound fitted and comes with a ESU LoksoundV4.0 decoder, speaker and sound chamber.
Included sound effects:
- F1 Sound on/off
- F2 Steam whistle
- F3 Short whistle
- F4 Coal shovelling
- F5 Air pump
- F6 Acceleration/Brake time,
- Shunting mode, Shunting speed
- F7 Curve squeal on/off
- F8 Water pump
- F9 Cylinders blow out
- F10 Conductor?s signal
- F11 Coupler clank
- F12 Dumping
- F13 Brake set/Release
- F14 Rail clank
- F15 Safety valve
- Scale: 1/76
- Smooth Running 5 Pole motor
- Pick ups on all drive wheels and rear wheel set
- High definition livery specification
- Separately fitted detail components
- Motor Gearing to reflect scale speed operation
- Highly detailed cab interior
- NEM Couplings
- DCC Ready
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.