Oxford OO 2409 Deans Goods Early OXF-OR76DG002
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
Oxford Rail - 1/76 2409 Deans Goods Early
The Dean Goods was the workhorse of the GWR goods department from 1883 until the twilight of the Steam era. The final locomotive was withdrawn in 1957. The class had become the standard locos for the lightly built and winding Welsh lines by their withdrawal.
Serving both at home and abroad during two World Wars, the 0-6-0 Tender loco epitomises locomotive practice under William Dean.
- Smooth Running 5 Pole motor
- Pick ups on all drive wheels and rear wheel set
- High definition livery specification
- Separately fitted detail components
- Motor Gearing to reflect scale speed operation
- Highly detailed cab interior
- NEM Couplings
- DCC Ready
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.