Oxford N Scale Scania Pump Laddersurrey F & R Diecast Model NSFE007
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - N 1/148 Scania Pump Ladder Surrey Fire and Rescue
Our Scania Pump Ladder appliance in the livery used by the Surrey Fire & Rescue Service. Registered RX56 FKF, it is used by the Service under the auspices of Surrey County Council, whose logo is faithfully reproduced in green on the sides of the appliance. Even the highly detailed John Dennis Coachbuilders ‘JDC’ crest has been applied to the cab doors. Other details include a lightbar on the roof above the cab and the Scania P270 logo on the radiator grille, all amounting to a wealth of intricacy, taking into account its minute size.
- Scale: 1/148
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.