Oxford N Scale Scania Pump Ladder West Sussex
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - N 1/148 Scania Pump Ladder W. Sussex Fire and Rescue
This modern fire appliance is also part of the 1:76 scale Oxford Emergency Services range of vehicles and represents a fire vehicle used by the statutory fire and rescue service which comes under the auspices of West Sussex County Council.
Our highly detailed Oxford model is decorated in silver, red and yellow with distinctive blue and white stripes. It features the West Sussex Fire & Rescue Service's badge on the sides of the cab doors and it also comes with light bar and ladders attached to the white roof. In real life, the appliance entered service in 2008, and is registered HX 58 CNZ
- Scale: 1/148
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.