Oxford N Scale Motorbike & Side- Car RAF Blue Diecast Model NBSA008
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - N 1/148 Motorbike & Sidecar RAF Blue
The motor bike and sidecar was a popular form of transport from the 1930s right through to the 1950s. It was used by many commercial institutions as well as the military especially during World War II. A firm favourite in our 1:76 scale series, it is also snapped up by N scale collectors too. For its eighth release in 1:148 scale, it is presented here in an RAF livery in their signature blue, exactly the same as its 1:76 scale twin. Registered RAF 71560, the RAF roundel is printed on the front of the sidecar which features a black interior for the passenger. Contrasting silver masking has been applied to the engine parts while the driver’s seat, wheels and saddlebags are moulded in black.
- Scale: 1/148
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.