Oxford N R T Bus Green Line
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - N 1/148 R T Bus - Green Line
The RT was London's standard post-war double decker, replacing all other types, except for those designed to go under low bridges. At their peak, there were around 7000 of them in use in and around the capital. The first pre-war RT came into service in 1939 and the last , RT624 ,came out of London Transport service in 1979. The famous RT also starred in many films, including a James Bond film car chase. Since their demise from the streets of London, many RTs are still being used around the world, either as working or preserved vehicles.
- Scale: 1/148
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.