Oxford N Plaxton Elite East Yorkshire Coaches
Oxford - N 1/148 Plaxton Elite East Yorkshire Coaches
Plaxton of Scarborough is a name synonymous with coach and bus manufacturing since the company was founded nearly 100 years ago in 1907 by Frederick William Plaxton. The latest livery on the very modern Plaxton Elite is that of East Yorkshire Coaches, centred a little further down the coast in Hull. The bright primrose and blue colour scheme on their Diplomat coach is enhanced with gold lettering with a fine black shadow and features an image of a red and gold kite flying along the sides. The rear of the coach carries all the Company’s contact details from website to telephone number and the Diplomat wording is printed on the rear window. The interior has red seating. Registered in 2014 YX14 SFY, this is one of the fleet’s many coaches giving passengers a great day out at attractions and the Yorkshire seaside resorts.
- Scale: 1/148
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.