Oxford N London Transport Country Area RTL Bus
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - N London Transport Country Area RTL Bus
For many years, London Transport used chassis from both AEC and Leyland. It was seen as what we would now call 'politically correct' for London to be using Leyland as well as AEC products, especially in the important export market.
Therefore, when the post-war standard bus for London was proposed, a Leyland powered version was essential. If it could be made to fit the same bodies as the AEC vehicle, even better! And so the RTL was born. To the eye, they looked identical to the RT's except for modifications that included a Leyland radiator, slightly different front chassis and foot of the cab front.
- Scale: 1/148
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.