Oxford N Bedford OB Coach Grey Green OXF-NOB003
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - N 1/148 Bedford OB Coach Grey Green
The Bedford OB Coach chassis was introduced in 1939. It had a wheelbase of 14ft 6 inches and was designed to carry 26 to 29 passengers depending on the bodywork. It was fitted with a 27hp petrol engine and had a 4 speed gearbox with a fully floating rear axle. Only 73 were built prior to World War II, but it reappeared in an unchanged form at the end of the war. It continued production until 1950. Over 12,500 were produced making it one of the most popular buses of its type.
- Scale: 1/148
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.