Oxford N Austin Tilly 11th African Division
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
Oxford - N 1/148 Austin Tilly 11th African Division
This Austin Tilly livery is already part of the 1:76 scale Oxford Military series. Its unusual Caunter scheme comprises three muted camouflage shades of light grey, stone and dark grey, officially described as a ‘disruptive’ colour scheme adopted by the British Army when operating particularly in the stony desert of North Africa and Greece during World War II. The wheels and the chassis reflect the stone colour of the body and the vehicle interior is moulded olive grey. The ‘Tilly’ which had been originally designed as a civilian vehicle found itself deployed in a wealth of military roles during the Second World War, many of which we have reproduced in miniature from different theatres of the conflict.
- Scale: 1/148
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.