Oxford N AEC Matador Pickfords
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - N 1/148 AEC Matador Pickfords
The AEC Matador Wrecker was widely used between 1940 and 1960, it is not surprising that Pickfords, world-renowned for their haulage activities, would have used this wrecker decorated in their signature blue and white livery with additional red wheels. Other details include the grey cab back and canopy, the Pickfords emblem in gold on the cab doors within white coachlines, whilst the registration plate and wheel hubs add contrasting colour in bright red. The rear of the vehicle also features realistic planking of the flatbed area, behind which is mounted the crane mechanism.
Pickfords is always a popular name in model form and this tough looking little truck will make a significant addition to the collection of any Pickfords enthusiast.
- Scale: 1/148
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.