Oxford HO Land Rover Defender S/Wagon RNLI DEF014
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Land Rover Defender S/Wagon RNLI
Our Land Rover Defender is in its element in this livery as used by the Royal National Lifeboat Institution. Decorated in dark blue with white roof, the station wagon version is registered HG56 LNY. The RNLI flag sits proudly on both front doors with Lifeboats printed in white beneath. The added light bar on this release is blue and also features the RNLI initials. In tune with its modern image, the RNLI website is printed on the sides of the long wheelbase vehicle, together with its identity LR 87. The model is a fitting tribute to a wholly worthwhile organization, whose lifeguards and lifeboat crews have saved over 140,000 lives at sea since 1824.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.