Oxford HO Ford Thunderbird 1956 Sunset Coral/ White OXF-87TH56001
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/87 Ford Thunderbird '56 (Coral/White)
Familiarly known as the 'T-Bird', the Ford Thunderbird was a Classic American Car.
Registered 19 Tour Kentucky 56 2410110 Lafayette, the number plate is printed in dark blue against a white background, while the car is painted a bright shade of pink - Sunset Coral - with white roof. The chrome finish to the body, wheel inserts, exhaust system, bumpers, radiator grille, headlights and vents, as well as the Thunderbird lettering really stand out against the pink to give that 1950s ostentatious chic American feel, which completely banished those post-war austerity blues. The interior, including the steering wheel is red and the chassis black.
- Scale: 1/87
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.